I'm carbon neutral

Kayak people and more...

This year has started a few new things so far. First of all I new have two more employees. I now have Audun Muribø working with me from time to time in my workshop. He is a very talented craftsman and I met him on a building class last year. He build a baidarka and that won't be the last kayak he builds. He lives in Tønsberg and works as an electro engineer.




I also have Jannie working with me part time helping me out with sales, administration and running paddling classes. She and I have been working hard these past months to be able to launch my new website/webshop. Throughout this year, we will make all resources from the old website www.kajakkspesialisten.no accessible on the new webshop platform. We're currently working on integrating both movies and written articles in the webshop.

While working on that, we discussed many things. One of the bigger subject was how are Kajakkspesialistens paddles different from other paddles. And one of the many things we came up with, is that the whole production process and the fact that every paddle is 100 percent handmade and made of locally grown wood makes it a very sustainable and environmentally friendly paddle. One could almost say carbon neutral even though it's not certified in any way.



So we came up with this funny little text 'I'm carbon neutral'. And it actually has a double meaning... you can figure that out yourself :)! We love it!


Please visit our new website and check out the new paddles. I have worked up quite a stock now so I can assure a fast delivery. Click on the link below:


Apart from that, the weather is unusually for February. Little snow and warm temperatures. On the positive side you can paddle without too much hazzle.


Personal speed records being broken! 

Popular Posts