Back again..

4 months have gone since the COVID-19 outbreak started affecting our lives here in Norway. It has been very challenging times in many ways. Most of all, economically. However, things are going almost back to normal, and so has my work and my projects.

I will try to catch up on my blog as well. I have a bunch of blog entry drafts that I never published. Simply because I didn't feel like publishing. Everything went freeze at one point, and when it started unfreezing, I've just been too busy. Hopefully, I can start sharing some of the many exciting projects from this spring and early summer. We were finally allowed to take a little trip to Denmark last week to see the family down there. 

For now, I will just share a few pictures that Jannie took in Denmark last week. Our option down there is SUP paddling with our home made skin-on-frame/plywood boards. Beautiful moments to share...






Stay tuned... I will work on finishing my unfinished blog entries on new paddles, new ultra light kayaks, classes and more :)



Popular Posts