Wood.......

Mmmmmmm......

Does anyone else enjoy the cracking sound of a huge ash log as you drive wedges in it, and it suddenly comes apart? Geir and I had a great time splitting and carrying this log home. Suddenly the impossible task of carrying one ton of wood becomes possible, as you divide it into smaller parts.


Yesterday I recieved a truckload of completely knot-free spruce! To me worth more than gold. Great kayak and paddle materials for serveral years to come. My son Åsmund earned some money helping me to pile it up in a dry place. Together we moved 5-6 m3, or around 3 tons of wood in less than 3 hours! Feels better than money in the bank!


lengths of 4-6 meters and absolutely knot-free. In Norway this shouldn't be possible! I'm very satisfied.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts